COCONUT TURMERIC TEA , 1 Comment
The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric combined with the immune boosting benefits of coconut oil make this tea one of my all-time favorite winter infusions. In addition to soothing cold weather related aches and pains, the earthy tropical flavor will almost certainly take your mind off the blustery weather… at least for a few sips!
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/ tablespoon raw coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
*If you feel like you might be getting sick, add a tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar to the mix for an extra boost against bacteria and viruses.
1. Combine ingredients in your teacup.
2. Pour hot water over ingredients until cup is half full.
3. Whisk gently (be careful, turmeric stains!).
4. Fill the rest of the cup with hot water.
5. Mix occasionally while drinking, as turmeric will settle.