Pumpkin Spice Smoothie , 0 Comments
Shelby Nichols has shared her delicious, high fibre fall favorite: a pumpkin spice smoothie. As we know from her previous contributions, she is somewhat obsessed with spiced pumpkin flavored foods. While I am still puzzled as to how a vegetable has gained such preposterous popularity as a dessert flavor, I made it myself... and I will concede that I am digging it.
Combine ingredients in your blender, and go wild.
- 2 Fuji apples.
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- A handful of oats and slivered almonds (raw!).
- 1 tablespoon+ of coconut oil.
- 1 teaspoon+ of cinnamon.
- 1 large pinch of ginger.
- 1 large pinch of cardamom.
- 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar.
- A handful of ice.
- 1/2 a cup of almond milk.
- Zoe Twitt