1-Step Salsa Salad , 0 Comments
Hailing from North Jersey, nothing says summer to me quite like fresh Jersey white corn! Now that it's the season for this sweet, sweet vegetable, I wanted to share my recipe for a vegetable salad that can double as an ultra-healthy chip-topping salsa. I also like to use this as an unconventional vegan filling for lettuce wraps.
- 6-8 ears of fresh white corn, boiled, cut from the cob
- 1 1/2 cups of black beans
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 3 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped fine
- Juice of 1 lime
- Olive oil, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl, toss together, and serve!
- Maria Vasylivna