Celery juice or freshly squeezed celery juice is popular among all health lovers right now. It has been recommended over and over and advertised as a health drink with low energy content. and high in nutrients Therefore, it is popular for people who are losing weight. But although it is very useful There are also disadvantages that you should know before buying and drinking. UFABET
Celery juice that is becoming popular among health lovers. Because it has the following benefits
- Celery is a low-calorie vegetable. But has high nutrients Therefore suitable for those who want to control their weight.
- Celery has a high potassium content. that has a mild effect in driving urine out of the body Helps reduce edema
- Helps blood vessels expand. Makes blood flow well to various parts, especially the heart. Reducing the risk of developing ischemic head disease.
- Helps adjust blood pressure levels to a balanced level, especially for patients with high blood pressure.
- If you choose to eat fresh celery It will give you high levels of vitamin C that helps stimulate immunity against bacteria. and viruses that cause colds, allergies, and scurvy.
Tips for drinking celery juice.
- You can drink celery juice. But you shouldn’t drink too much frequently.
- Celery juice should be blended with vegetables. and other fruits to get the right amount of vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber. Because eating food repeatedly It will allow us to benefit from only one type of food. Therefore, you should rotate the menu with other types of food as well.
- In addition to being blended, it can also be used to prepare various dishes, such as sliced into salads or boiled into soup. It will make it easier to eat.
- Before blending or cooking celery, wash it with running water. By soaking in water for 15 minutes, then running water through and unfolding the vegetable leaves, rubbing them for 2 minutes until clean. Can reduce chemical residues in vegetables.